SMEs Academy Avignon develops its training activities on the basis of an Annual Work Program developed in collaboration by its Scientific and Training Committee.
Our training courses are conceived in collaboration with EU SMEs member Associations and international business partners in close cooperation with Economic and
Social Partners, Civil Society Organizations and through partnership program with EU/International Organizations.
The training courses are conceived and developed by SMEs Academy Avignon Expert Network who work closely with national experts (academic, practitioners, small
businesses), from 34 different EU and non EU Countries. Certification and attendance based on participants target groups.
SMEs Academy Avignon proposes a variety training options:
- Intensive training the trainers program (EU/National);
- Training workshops and on-demand “competence sharing” one/day;
- Master class and Summer/winter school programs for trainers and small businesses (sector);
- Multilingual Webinar and on-line courses for awareness campaigns;
- Capacity building program to develop private sector SMEs organization in less developed countries or countries in EU transition, Training Internships and euro-
- Intensive multi – language for SMEs (sector based) trainers and SMEs owners.
- SMES “going global”, internationalization and global challenges (technical standards, global value chains, market trends, trade policies and FTA, migration and
EUROMED-AREA, AFRICA, ASIA, CANADA, EAST INVEST2
- SMEs benefits from SDGs and circular economy, natural disaster preparadness prevention and knowledge networks,
- SMEs digital transition strategies, competences, opportunities,
- SMEs EU Policy and programs competence enabler;
- SMEs and development of the private sector in Less developed countries,
- Access to the EU Internal market for international SMEs and SMEs organization,
- EU Consumer Law for EU/international SMEs.
Please consult our leaflet and video presentation.